We are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to work within the Infrastructure team of our client. The role will be focused on supporting the proactive sales into a variety of industrial sectors
The successful candidate should be able to develop strong internal and customer relationships, with experience of delivering technical bids.
- Proactively promote and secure business with customers through visits / presentations and other activities
- Provide quotes and manage tender responses as required
- Build and maintain a business plan that incorporates how sales targets will be achieved
- Provide accurate sales forecasts on a monthly basis
- Expand customer acquisition through contractors and end user customers
The Ideal skills and experience required:
- Detailed knowledge of 2 or more of the preferred sub-systems
- Author technical documents and drawings
- 2 years' experience of technical design capability
- Degree or HND qualified in relevant discipline
- Proven training certification in relevant sub-system
- Detailed design and configuration knowledge of the following systems:
- CCTV, PABX, PA, SDH, Radio, Microwave, Meteorological, PDH, Satellite, Security Systems, LAN's, WAN's, Cabling, Power Supplies
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.