Care Worker / Support Worker
Care Worker / Support Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,640 per year
Location: Hemel Hempstead HP2 7DN
Hello and welcome! Are you looking to have a career which brings you job satisfaction every day? Then why not give us a call! Our branch in Northampton is one of our newest branches and we have customers waiting now, for exceptional carers / care and support workers. All you need to have is the same passion for the very best quality care that our team has and in return we can give you fantastic support and training from one of the fastest growing homecare providers in the UK. For us, it's not all about previous care experience; if you enjoy making a difference to others in the Hertfordshire area and fancy being part of a great team, then we would really love to hear from you! Interested in being part of our team? Take your first step and apply now!
We offer our carers guaranteed shifts or flexible shifts - it's up to you! Full time and part time hours available with various different shift patterns are available. Working from 16 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10.30pm daily. We are now recruiting in Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Watford, Tring, Dunstable, Luton and Tring.
We can offer you the following;
* £100 welcome bonus (subject to conditions)
* 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
* Generous Mileage Allowance
* Free uniform
* Free mandatory Training and Ongoing specialist care training & the opportunity to take QCF qualifications
* Flexible working hours including Mornings, Evenings and Weekends
* Excellent Pay Rates - Your pay is paid by BACS every 2 weeks
* Full induction programme
* Ongoing training and development
* Opportunity to achieve QCF levels 2/3
* Paid Shadow shifts available prior to commencement of work
* Regular support and supervision
* Guaranteed hours available, with specific rotas
* Dedicated support from your Line Manager
* Pension - all our employees are invited to join our stakeholder pension scheme
* 24/7 Carer helpline
* Refer a Friend Scheme - if you refer someone you know to work for us you will receive a £100 reward (subject to conditions)
All our carers undergo mandatory training such as:
* Moving and Handling
* Health and Safety
* Infection Control
* Privacy and Dignity
* First Aid
* Fire Safety
* Safeguarding vulnerable Adults
* Food Hygiene
Assist vulnerable adults who may have health needs to achieve their daily tasks set out by their person-centred care plan. Assistance may include personal care needs, continence care, companionship and assisting with meal provision and/or to eat a meal. If equipment is required to carry out daily tasks (full training is provided). Promote independence at all times where possible. Some household duties /light cleaning may be required at times. Accurately record and read notes that are in the care plan regarding what has been completed with the service user that day.
You would be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people's lives by delivering care to them in their own homes. We are actively looking for interested people who want to be a part of this and who want to make a difference to our customers' lives.
This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
* Care Worker: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
* Full UK Driving Licence
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.