A well-established manufacturing organisation in Warwick is going through a period of expansion, resulting in a requirement for an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. The organisation has ambitious plans for long term growth, so there will be opportunities for ongoing progression for the right candidate. With a focus on keeping performance levels high, the company promotes a social and vibrant atmosphere in order to ensure staff are engaged and motivated. There is a social, laid back atmosphere built on a culture of teamwork and trust.
Your role as an Accounts Assistant will cover managing all aspects of the ledger, bank reconciliations, dealing with complex invoice queries and payment processing. It's a fast paced and busy environment so you will need to have previous experience of working in an Accounts Assistant role in this type of environment.
Ideally, you will:
- Present yourself professionally and confidently, demonstrating a strong set of communication skills
- Have previous experience of working in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Have previous experience of accounting software such as Sage, and demonstrate an ability to pick up new systems quickly
In return, you will:
- Work in a vibrant, busy office offering great opportunities for development
- Be supported by senior management to advance your career
- Work for a well-respected and highly regarded business
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for the next step in their career. The fast paced environment of the office will enable you to learn quickly and progress on a personal and professional level. If you are ambitious and driven, we want to hear from you.