Key Stage 2 Full Time Temporary Primary Teacher
Are you a primary teacher looking for:
- Flexibility in work
- Part time or full time work
- A good work/home life balance
Then an impressive school in Plymouth needs you!
Due to staff changes this school is looking for an outstanding and encouraging teacher to work in key stage 2 on a full time, temporary basis.
The school can offer you:
- A school were staff go above and beyond
- Driven and passionate children
- A positive and happy family spirit
- A culture of fun and success
- Supportive parents and guardians
- Be imaginative, energetic, and secure the success of every child
- A team player
- Someone who gets involved in school activities and events
- A passionate and talented teacher
- Someone with the capability to meet the needs and requirements of all pupils
So if you are looking for day to day or short term work and would love to work in an outstanding school with a warm heart and family feel, apply now through Randstad Education.
The benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email:
Reference: Key Stage 2 Full time temporary Primary Teacher