Senior Interior Designer Retail North West London
Interior Designer | Retail | North West London | £40-45,000pa
Very excited to be working with client who operate from offices in the UK, Spain, Poland and India and partnering with experienced architectural practices across Europe, has given this business global reach. The group of award winning companies have successfully provided design, architecture and project management services since 1983.
The Role is for experienced Interior Designer with Retail portfolio of works. The client work with fantastic high street brands such as and is looking for similar portfolio of works to take creative direction from Creative Design Manager and be able to quickly develop a number of creative options. This role gives you the responsibility for development and production across multiple projects within the studio.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- Highly experienced in creative delivery of commercial spaces
- Have extensive background of creative retail design and ideally exposure to Food & Beverage or Leisure markets
- Expert knowledge and experience of material specification and construction methods to inform the creative process
- Able to present both verbally and written and demonstrate concept to delivery working
- Confident in defining direction, presenting ideas and communicating effectively across the team and wider business
- Able to work independently on smaller projects or managing teams of designer on larger projects
- Keen eye for detail and design quality
IT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- SketchUP + Twilight / Podium Render
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Primarily Photoshop and InDesign
Please contact Alex on or e mail with cv and samples for further information on projects