BOURNEMOUTH AIRPORT BRANCH
£21,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Get-Recruited are recruiting for a Vehicle Rental Company based in the South West. They have 15 Branches in the South West and they are now looking to expand their team even further.
They are now looking for an experienced Branch Manager for their Bournemouth Airport Branch. You will be reporting into the Operations Manager and you will be required to ensure that the branch is well managed with the small team providing an efficient vehicle hiring service to all customers, providing a positive experience.
- Provide year on year growth in Fleet, Revenue and Profitability, while maintaining high fleet utilisation.
- Develop all team members so that they are trained, competent and motivated to provide support in all aspects of branch activity, promoting a positive "Can Do" attitude.
- Actively canvas local branch area for small business users, building strong relationships based upon reliability and service.
- Providing good sales leads to the Business Development Management team when opportunities for larger accounts are encountered.
- Provide effective account management to all local branch assigned businesses, and support the Business Development Management team with account management and feedback for local and national business.
- Ensuring that the branch offer excellent customer service at all times.
- Customer Service, prioritising customers, delivering a high-quality service which meets the expectations of the customer.
- Responding promptly and effectively to queries and issues, continuously improving the service provided.
- Communication, effectively communicating at all levels from different backgrounds to support the development and the success of the branch and of the company.
- Results, ensuring that all activities support the development and success of the branch and of the company.
- Managing and Development of others, lead, encourage, inspire and support others to develop confidence and capability to help them realise their full potential.
- Rental Industry experience is essential
TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION