Location: Ashford - working across Kent
Salary: £30-35k + Excellent Benefits
A successful and progressive national charity focused on supporting disadvantaged people to make positive changes in their lives through training and employment.
Summary of the role
A pivotal role working across Kent, focused on shaping the mental health and wellbeing service provision with a diverse range of community based delivery organisations.
- Providing vision and direction you will lead the development of a local network of providers
- Working with the programme lead, you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing the performance of the delivery network
- To build service capability, capacity and quality, ensuring the success of the community-based approach to this service
- Managing contracts with external providers to ensure clients receive the best possible service and meet agreed objectives and outcomes
- To provide expert relationship management ensuring positive and productive relationships are maintained.
- Experience developing and managing a diverse network of partner providers
- A track record in capacity building, ideally within the voluntary or employability sector
- Proactive in driving the achievement of targets across a supply chain
- The ability to inspire delivery partners to improve performance by sharing best practice across supply chain and region
- An understanding of how the development of community-based services and the integration of health & social care impacts the lives of people with mental health challenges.