Site Manager |£65,000 Plus Package | Central London
A Site Manager is required to work for a main contractor in Central London.
This main contractor is well known in the construction industry for their impressive track record and their strong pipeline of work, this main contractor specialises in fit-out, refurbishment and super prime residential schemes in the sectors of education, heritage healthcare and residential.
The project is working on a £10m new build education project.
- 5 years’ + experience as a site manager.
- You will be required to be degree qualified or have a similar construction management qualification.
- Main contracting experience.
- A strong track record as a site manager.
- Seeing projects from inception to completion.
- Having worked on large education schemes.
- CSCS Card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid Certificate.
The responsibilities for this role
- Overseeing all of the site staff including subcontractors.
- Making sure Health and safety is up to the client’s standard.
- Responsibility for the whole site.
- Making sure all of the method statements are all correct.
- Site managing the site from start to finish.
The rewards for working for this highly successful main contractor are, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.