Customer Support Executive - Investment Operations
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a National Asset Management Organisation who are looking to recruit an Customer Support Executive for their busy Northwich Office. In this role you will be responsible for answering client queries and will be a first point of contact for Clients of the in house investment platform.
We are looking for somebody with a strong history in client facing Customer Service roles with evidence of experience within the Financial Sector e.g. a bank or similar asset management company. You should also have experience of working within a role where they are dealing with clients by phone.
Other key attributes that we are looking for include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
- Experience of outbound calling to existing clients for both day to day maintenance of accounts and company initiatives
- experience of customer services role within the Financial services sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the industry that will offer you excellent progression in the future. You will be supported with study towards industry qualifications and can achieve a very successful career whilst earning a competitive salary.