Tenancy Services Assistant
ENS is urgently seeking a Tenancy Services Assistant for immediate start, working with a large Housing Association in Southend.
assisting with the day to day provision of an excellent, customer focused generic housing management service for residents.
- actively contribute to developing and delivering the services in accordance with the objectives of the Company
- To be responsible for the day to day management and undertake administration duties for the allocation, void and letting processes to ensure turnaround of all void properties in accordance with agreed time-scale.
- Arrange and conduct viewings of void properties and deal with any queries resulting from these viewings.
- Verify housing register applications for completeness and accuracy of data, checking that all supported documentation has been submitted, to ensure that the computerised records accurately reflect the applicant’s current housing circumstances.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a driving license and access to a car with business insurance
- be available immediately
- have at least one year experience in housing, tenancy management and income management
- be available for full time work and flexible to work a couple of evenings a week as will need to attend meetings
- have a clear DBS or is happy to undertake a DBS check
If you are interested in this role and have any questions, please call Carmen @ ENS Recruitment.
ENS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer!