Home Manager (RGN or RMN)
Job Title: Home Manager (RGN or RMN)
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week (+ on call requirements)
Home Manager (RGN or RMN) Overview:
I am currently working with a home in the Cumbria area who are looking to appoint a Home Manager. The home itself is located in a quiet and peaceful area with beautiful surroundings. They have been refurbished recently and have a 'Good’ rating across all CQC categories.
The successful candidate must be nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) with previously management experience and have a passion for making a difference and providing elderly care. You must be available to work 37.5 hours per week and be able to commit to on call requirements.
Home Manager (RGN or RMN) Main Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day management and smooth running of the home.
- Management and administration of the home including managing budgets, maintaining staffing levels, staff training and development, managing records and auditing.
- Putting the needs of the residents first: enriching their lives and delivering outstanding customer care for residents and relatives alike.
- Leading and inspiring a team of Nurses and Health Care Assistants to provide outstanding and personalised care for residents.
- Adhere to company policies, CQC Standards and other requirements.
- Have regular contact and meetings with clients, relatives, staff, company directors and other parties.
- Marketing the home and promoting a positive personal and professional profile in the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the care home at all times.
Home Manager (RGN or RMN) Essential Requirements:
- RGN or RMN Qualified
- Management Experience
- Awareness of CQC regulations and standards
- Current NMC Registration
- Authorised to work in the EEC
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the above position and would be interested in hearing more about the position and what the company can offer you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lily Jack at Cavendish Maine.