BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An exciting job opportunity has arisen at Parkwood Leisure, an established and successful UK based leisure operator. We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to work within our expanding business. The role is based at our Worcester Head Office and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to be central to the future success of the business. The successful candidate will interact daily with Directors and Senior Managers, gaining exposure to all aspects of Parkwood Leisure and the leisure industry as a whole, providing a great opportunity for personal development and progression.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full tender bid applications
- Completing research projects on all aspects of leisure and business (e.g. trends, facilities, services)
- Assisting the Head of Business Development on projects
- Client liaison and management of strategic partnerships
- Financial modelling
- Report and method statement writing
- Developing the skills and knowledge of team members.
Working within the Business Development team requires someone who is comfortable operating in a fast paced and challenging environment where good teamwork is essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- A business or leisure degree
- Experience of preparing and managing tender bids
- Strong communication skills and IT literacy
- Ability to liaise and manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent maths skills and a high degree of competence with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Minimum of five years experience at manager level within leisure or a related industry.
To apply, please send both a CV and covering letter outlining how your experience will add value to the department and what you hope to achieve in the role to: Helena O’Keeffe, HR Assistant, Attwood House, John Comyn Drive, Worcester, WR3 7NS