Senior Interior Designer
Headoffice3 is a long-established company offering specialist fit out and construction services to schools, commercial and residential sectors. We are a dynamic team who believe in creating inspiring places which improve lives. Our ambitious vision is to grow with award winning designs and having the best teams in place to enable HO3 to create environments that skillfully reflect the values of our client’s brand personality.
We are looking for a creative Senior Interior Designer to join our fast-paced Bid Team in Leeds, to inspire and motivate others. The successful candidate will be required to take ownership of their role to ensure that all processes meet management and business requirements.
• Understand and discuss a detailed brief from RIBA stages 1-4, actioning and organising tasks required, and supporting the team with the production of information and the development of design and presentations as requested.
• Interpreting the initial brief into an appropriate design scheme, to form part of the overall feasibility study for the project.
• Act as key point of focus for specific projects and clients, and build relationships with consultants and clients and liaising with all consultants and suppliers throughout the project, ensuring full awareness of all legal implications of decisions being taken.
• Provide a comprehensive Interior Design service to agreed timescales, quality and budgets set by others. With responsibility for the presentations, models, Revit, CAD, 3D Models, photo montages and exhibition materials as requested.
• Co-ordinate the work and liaise with client, and internal departments on a regular basis to provide progress reports on agreed programmes, budgets and quality of pro-vision on interior design work. As well as liaising with the client and internal depart-ments in the selection of furniture, fabrics, fittings and equipment as demanded by project requirements.
• Monitor and track fee schedule against accrual to bring each project within budget and monitor own work against programme regularly, administer one or more con-tracts simultaneously and have a full understanding of the contract being used and prepare, submit, negotiate and monitor suppliers’ information, costing and standard of workmanship to the required level.
• Support the Design Director with the day to day supervision of the team, check the work of other interior designers where necessary to ensure compliance with building regulations, planning requirements and any legal issues directly affecting their work meet the required standard. Take responsibility for individual teams in the absence of the Design Director.
The skills and qualifications required:
• Have an up to date knowledge of building regulations, planning requirements, legal issues directly affecting work as an Interior Designer and the ability to negotiate and approve Building and Planning Applications, whilst working to timescales and budg-ets.
• Have an understanding and application of office programming and office costing requirements.
• Able to use CAD system, Photoshop, Sketch Up, PowerPoint, MS Office.
• Ideally able to use Revit, if not then a wiliness to learn is essential.
• Ability to multi task within a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years experience within an interior design role.
Salary: £30,000 per Annum
If you have the experience, a 'can do’ attitude, the ability think outside of the box to bring fresh new ideas and would like to join our rapidly expanding unique team to help us grow, please apply online for this Senior Interior Designer role with your CV and covering letter by the closing date of Friday 26th May, quoting Ref: HOCV0014.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.