Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Automation Specialist, a strong Email Marketer with good CRM, analytical and demand generation skills. This role is offered on a flexible part time permanent basis - circa 25 hours per week (£40k Pro rara).
Our client is an independent B2B IT solutions provider based in EC1.
This role will suit an experienced digital marketing exec or manager with email marketing skills, someone who is data driven with strong CRM experience who knows the B2B market and is driven by generating quality MQLs.
Skills, duties and experience required:
- Strong experience of generating Marketing Qualified Leads -MQLs in B2B environments
- Segmentation of data within the CRM - experience of Netsuite, SAP, Hubspot, Pardot, Silverpop, SugarCRM, Marketo etc
- Ensuring correct mapping of end to end lead management process in the CRM
- Working with the Marketing Director and Sales teams to help define global and regional email marketing workflows to achieve specific targets (prospect engagement, sale conversions etc).
- Take ownership of the Marketing Automation
- Email marketing - test email creative, landing pages and workflows to maximise conversion rates.
- Monitor data flow in the CRM
- Engaging with stakeholders to campaign reports - providing data on marketing campaigns. Providing weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting for internal stakeholders
- Ensure that CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms are optimised
- Keep at forefront of digital marketing/marketing automation developments
- Database management
- Good Excel skills.