Do you want to work for a business where you can truly associate with who they are, what they do, and what their future plans are?
This role is working for one of Leicester’s most loved retailers. It’s a great opportunity for someone who prefers the technical side of finance rather than the commercial finance side.
If you’re moving from practice, or an Assistant Management Accountant role and you don’t want to move fully away from the numbers just yet, this could be a great role for you. It offers great opportunity for the future as the opportunities to progress in both technical and commercial roles are very strong.
Full study support for ACCA/CIMA studies will be provided and you will be encouraged and supported to complete your exams and balance this with your work.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Completion of complex models and balance sheet reconciliations along with highlighting and completing corrective actions
- Variance analysis along with commentary for management to highlight the reasons behind the variances
- Preparation of statutory balance sheet and P&L
- Tax analysis and commentary
- Year end board report schedules
- Preparation of budget and forecast reports
- Analysis of branch profitability reports and variance analysis with investigation
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified and actively studying