A well-established law firm has created an opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their successful team in Nottingham. The firm has expanded over the years and has a long-standing reputation offering services to their clients on both a national and local level.
The team are looking to acquire an ambitious individual who can make an immediate impact and who has the goal of progressing within the firm.
- Responsible for running sale and purchase files under supervision of the fee earner
- Deal with enquiries raised by other solicitors
- Deal with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in order to update or deal with queries where possible, take detailed messages and take instructions
- Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work
- Undertake administrative duties including attending to and advising clients under supervision, drafting letters, preparing all forms of contracts, leasehold reports and all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction
Conveyancing Paralegal, Conveyancer, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Residential Property Fee Earner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.