Accounts Assistant (AAT)
My client is a leading business within the manufacturing industry, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will assist with:
• Purchase Ledger - Processing, Payments, Queries and Reconciliations
• Sales Ledger - Cash Allocation, Reconciliation, Processing Credit / Debit Card Payments
• Credit Control - Chasing of aged debtors via telephone, email and letter
• Cash and Banking - Control company bank accounts, petty cash and cash books
• Reporting - Extract data from Sage Line 50 into MS Excel
• Ad Hoc Duties as requested at Month and Year End Applicants must have previous accounting experience to include a broad knowledge across both Purchase and Sales Ledgers.
A good level of IT Literacy is also key and knowledge of Sage Line 50 is a major advantage, but not essential. In return, this urgent vacancy can offer a competitive basic salary coupled with study support and long term career progression.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.