Principal Analyst - Commercial Banking
Job Title: Principal Analyst - Commercial Banking
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a global bank is looking for a Principal Analyst to join their Commercial Banking Business Analytics team based in London.
As a Principal Analyst within this team you will:
- Support the Business Unit in maximizing understanding & profitability and in meeting its business objectives.
- Lead in the development & maintenance of a range of analysis to extract information and deliver meaningful analyses across the business, within agreed timelines.
- Check the appropriateness of all analysis requests to ensure business units are making the best possible decisions based on known information.
- Provide key analytics contact for business banking within the team’s functional area and work with stakeholders across the business.
- Support direct reports in determining the most effective delivery solution for business requests.
- Provide timely, accurate quality management information to CMB Business teams to meet business and regulatory requirements.
Skills & experience required:
- Extensive experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Data-driven organisation with a large analytics team
- Experience of manipulating large data sets via SAS/SPSS/SQL programming
- Experience of applying analytical techniques to data to produce explanatory or predictive results
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques