Accounts Payable Supervisor
Page Personnel have been prospected to recruit a Accounts Payable Supervisor on behalf of a well know organisation in North Birmingham. The role is permanent and paying up to £27,000.
My client is looking is looking for the ideal supervisor to sit within the Accounts Payable function. The role will involve day-to-day management of Accounts Payable staff and also getting involved with short-term strategy for the team.
The ideal Accounts Payable Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Setting KPIs for individuals within the team and monitoring their progress
- Assist in resolving queries from both clients and employees
- Have strong understanding of utility and rents payments
- Achieving specific goals and targets set by upper management
The ideal Accounts Payable Supervisor will have the following attributes:
- Be able to resolve internally and externally
- Complete objectives and goals set by management
- Be able to work as an individual and as a team
Market leading benefits