Up to £45,000
This role is for a highly prestigious business in South Wales. The successful candidate will have ownership of the companies brand across the digital space, create a website content plan, and project manage the website build. You’ll have ongoing responsibility for launching new products online, optimising the site and keeping it customer orientated. These opportunities do not come up in South Wales very often, so interested candidates are urged to apply!
- Develop CRM strategies to support the customer journey for new and existing customers and visitors to the website. Establish and improve conversion and retention rates
- Work closely with business divisions and customers to identify and deliver content, marketing or functional requirements
- Ownership of the company brand in the digital space, specifically the website
- To own the creative direction of the website, with responsibility for all brand digital creative assets, including photography, templates, layout, graphics and copy
- Set website content strategy, plan objectives and test criteria; monitor, measure and report on performance; propose and implement improvements to increase ROI
- Copywriting and content creation (e.g. photography, video, info graphics etc.) for the website
- Select and manage multi-skilled external agencies as required.
- To work collaboratively with ecommerce managers and supporting agencies to drive natural search rankings through relevant, engaging content
- To support the distribution of relevant content to key social media, 3rd party blog and other potential online partner channels.
- Prior experience in website management
- Proven experience of the management of website design and development
- Experience in creating a content plan, including content creation
- Project management experience
- Digital brand management experience
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- Strong analytics skills, including Google Analytics
- Understanding of making data driven decisions
- Excellent salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Additional benefits, including salary sacrifice scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*