General Manager - Independent school catering
This leading catering firm who specialise in working with the independent school sector have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional General Manager to work in this prestigious co-ed day and boarding school. With full responsibility for the day to day operation the General Manager will lead a committed management team to deliver the highest quality of service, food and offer to the client whilst meeting all financial and budgetary targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of catering management gained in independent schools
- Have exceptional customer service skills: responding positively, pro-actively and professionally to the client
- Be a motivated and inspirational manager who can lead, develop, train and monitor the performance of the management team
- Have strong financial acumen: be able to understand, read, analyse and interrupt financial information and work to budgets.
- Be driven by target and look to maximise commercial opportunities
- Have a commitment to Health, safety and safeguarding of children
- Have a passion for food, creativity and the enthusiasm to educate the minds of the pupils towards a healthy nutritional diet.
In return the company offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent career opportunity.
An enhanced DBS disclosure must be obtained for this role
Due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful