electronics technician/ electronics test - £25-35K Surrey
Electronics Technician / Electronics Test Technician £25K-£35K + benefits Surrey
A leading engineering and science organisation are looking to bring in an experience electronics test technician to join their highly experienced team who develop test equipment and operating equipment for mission critical projects.
They are looking for an experienced electronics technician to keep the equipment running, test the engines utilising bespoke equipment designed with high voltages.
This is an exciting fast paced role offering fantastic exposure to high profile and complex projects as well as the opportunity for career development and progression.
- Experience developing, repairing and modifying test equipment preferably at high voltage and high reliability field
- Extensive experience in developing testing and repairing bespoke test equipment
- Understanding of electronic concepts
- Understanding of schematics
- Experience of working with a range of communication protocols (e.g. LAN, RS232, GPIB)
- Communication protocols
- Electronics background NOT mechanical
If you believe you have the skills required please email your CV and I will give you a call to discuss.
Please note candidates will be required to undergo security clearance.