An accountancy practice in Bristol is currently recruiting an Accounts Supervisor to join their team on a part time basis. Hours worked to be mutually agreed.
This is a newly created role working for a well-established, growing organisation and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing accounts of junior members of staff
- Attending on-site client reviews
- Advising on clients on business strategy based on financial performance
- Dealing with tax queries and computations
- Liaising with Managing Partner regarding staff development and business growth
- Assisting with brand development and new client acquisition
Previous experience of working in a Practice is essential. The successful candidate must also have excellent communication skills and have previously supervised a team