Our client based in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Design Manager on a fulltime permanent basis. This role is to manage a small team of designers and to manage design team meetings, liaising with internal and external clients, end users and design consultants. Management of a team of three CAD Designers to provide sales plans and working drawings for all non-standard projects. Ensure compliance of all our clients products with applicable regulations and provide expert advice to internal and external clients.
- Manage resource levels to support work winning teams providing technical expertise and advice to internal and external clients.
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients and suppliers.
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable Regulations, Codes and Standards.
- Co-ordinate design process, working with a variety of specialist consultants including but not limited to: Structural Engineers, Mechanical Designers, Electrical Designers and Architects.
- Lead the team providing support and mentoring to optimise employee satisfaction and development whilst meeting business targets.
- Create and maintain Company asset database working closely with fleet standards team.
- Provide technical expertise to investigate and resolve issues, identify areas for improvement using tools such as root cause analysis.
- Support the release of 360° Product offerings.
- Provide onsite training to existing and new employees.
A full job description is available for all suitable candidates
To be considered for this role you will have relevant experience within a similar role. The company offer a competitive salary plus car/car allowance. Interviews to happen ASAP.