Senior Civil Structural Engineer
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Salary: £35K - £42K
We are an engineering consultancy that have a large and varied portfolio of rail related design work, from early stage bridge inspections and assessments to detailed design of large scale station alterations. We currently have a fantastic opportunity and looking for a talented, and high quality Senior Engineer to strengthen the delivery team in our London office.
Experience in designing:
1. Rail structures and buildings
2. Retaining structures
4. Over, under and footbridges
5. Culverts and crossings
6. Earth structures
1. 1st or upper 2nd BEng / MEng (Hons) degree from a top UK University or equivalent high quality technical training
2. Chartered or actively working toward Civil or Structural Engineer
3. Demonstrable success in the execution of detail design
4. Strong knowledge of CDM regulations
5. Familiarity with Quality Management and Quality Management Systems
6. The ability to identify, develop and present civil engineering solutions
7. A good understanding of geotechnical engineering and soil mechanics
8. Desire to drive projects forward and take the initiative where necessary
9. Liaise with clients directly and attend design progress meetings
10. Lead small projects or elements of larger projects
11. Manage workloads and direct graduate engineers
12. Assist with fee proposals, monitor project progress and spend
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.