Auditor - Permanent
A leading Accountancy Practice based in Middlesex are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior on a permanent basis. You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) and currently be working within Practice or worked within Practice previously.
Key Responsibilties include:
- Performing and planning smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtaining background data for audit planning
- Preparing & reviewing financial statements
- Preparing corporation tax computations.
- Supervising and assisting junior staff.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- At least 2 years experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly to Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered with Parkside; then please call the office and ask to speak to either Debbie or Jigna.
Many Thanks.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.