Client Services Associate
Our client, a successful Financial Services business are looking to recruit a Client Services Associate for their busy team. This role will be to support one of more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required
- Provide the business support necessary in meetings
- Process all business in accordance with required processes and proactive pipeline
- Prepare and print illustration, key features and applications as required
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Request policy information from 3rd party policy providers
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal compliance requirements
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
We are looking for 2-5 Yrs of operational experience within financial services
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.