Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Part-Time (flexible hours)
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a Global Organisation for the supply of a Tax Manager on a part-time basis.
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
• Provide innovative international tax planning
• Prepare tax papers on a regular basis
• Identify and mitigate UK and international tax risks
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Assist with tenders and project tax compliance
• Liaise with HMRC and deal or assist with any enquiries from HMRC
• Manage and coordinate tax audits
• Work experience as a tax manager
• Knowledge of tax accounting and tax compliance
• Work experience with tax planning and compliance for Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT
• Degree educated in business, accounting, management or other discipline
• Relevant post graduate finance or tax qualification or equivalent required.
Please contact Imperial Professionals for more information.