Teacher of Geography part-time considered
Lodge Park Academy
Teacher of Geography
Job Start: September 2017
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Contract Type: Full-time or Part Time
Contract Term: Permanent
We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for an inspirational, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher of geography to join our supportive and progressive academy. You will be joining a well-resourced Department, with a focus on student support and striving for the highest standards of education. This opportunity would suit an experienced teacher looking to progress their career, or an NQT looking for their first teaching role - we offer excellent support and CPD.
Lodge Park Academy became part of the David Ross Education Trust in January 2013; we are a large 11-18 mixed secondary school and are the first choice for the local area. Being part of the David Ross Education Trust, we have links to a number of organisations and facilities to increase the learning potential of our students. We are looking for teachers that not only have a passion and enthusiasm for their subject, but also for working with children.
We can offer you;
* Focussed career development, with comprehensive external training
* A dedicated mentor for all levels of staff to ensure you integrate into our community
* Focus on staff development, and internal promotion.
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
* Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
* Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, which promote excellence, and consistently challenge you to improve?
If so, then we welcome you to join our team at Lodge Park Academy
For more information and to apply, please contact Mike Sherwin on:
Lodge Park is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.