Our client is a leading media advertising organisation who specialise in delivering targeted advertising campaigns within retail, leisure, entertainment & education sectors who work with some of the most well known brands, across Fashion, Motors, FMCG & Beauty to name a few. Due to a period of exciting growth an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join their team.
* Job Title: Sales Manager
* Package: £35,000 - £50,000 (negotiable depending on experience) OTE + £10k - £15k (Uncapped)
* Industry: Advertising & Digital Media solutions
* Location: Aldershot (Free parking & close to the train station)
They offer an excellent and uncapped commission structure along with career development opportunities; you will be a part of a highly successful team who won incentives last year to Ibiza, Skiing and Spa days.
As Sales Manager your duties will include:
* Manage, lead and develop the internal local sales team
* To set the example by reaching (& exceeding) their own personal targets & KPI's
* To be directly responsible for ensuring the Local Sales Team achieve their targets & KPI's
* Day-to-day running of the Local Sales Team; responsibility for team member development & training; to mentor and coach as needed; to maintain high team standards & disciplines
* In conjunction with the Head of Sales, to manage inductions, reviews, appraisals & disciplinary action as & when required
* Monthly reporting & forecasting to the Head of Sales
* Management of local sales leads, including distribution & monitoring team effectiveness / accountability
The successful Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience:
* We are looking for a 'player manager' someone who can lead from the front and by example
* Previous success in running a telesales team or similar sales-unit
* Experience or a natural interest in media, marketing & communications - able to sell a concept / solution
* A 'hunter farmer' mentality - able to win new business, but also retain & account manage
* Personable - able to motivate & inspire a team towards hitting their targets & KPI's
* Literate & numerate - able to forecast & report effectively; develop & implement a sales strategy; set individual team targets; manage external agencies
To apply for this Sales Manager role please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment for further details.