Engagement Manager - Oncology / Healthcare
A globally recognised information, research, consultancy, and technology provider; that help drive forward the world's healthcare industries. With a team of over 50,000 internationally, they are Tier 1 employer operating in various markets. They are launching a new pillar for the business which will collate patient-level and healthcare data - creating a solution that will enhance strategic decision making across the healthcare sector.
Our client are a multinational and leading technology organisation; working with leading pharma, medical, and healthcare businesses globally (as well as SMEs), and are currently recruiting an Engagement Manager - Oncology / Healthcare, to onboard UK hospitals to help obtain and distribute various data sets.
Working out of the London office (Kings Cross) or working from home/field, this is a superb opportunity to work with leading products, take the lead on a new initiative for the organisation, and help shape it's development.
A true international player, the business employees circa 50,000 people globally, conducting operations in more than 100 countries. Their suite of data, insights, market intelligence/research, and software solutions, allows their clients to improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. A market-leader with a well-known brand presence within the space, the business is still growing and through 2016 have gone through a merger which will allow for increased market penetration throughout 2017.
Within our client's Real World Insight division, the Engagement Manager - Oncology / Healthcare will have the primary responsbility of driving the engagement with hospitals.
The primary objective of this role would be to identify possible partner hospitals for the initiative, drive the engagement with these centers and also coordinate the deployment of the solution with the centers. This role reports to the Country Program Manager and is expected to work closely with the rest of the local deployment team.
Other key responsibilities will follow:
- Provide access to hospitals and a variety of stakeholders within these hospitals: Pharmacists, IT Personnel, Hospital management - with an emphasis on Oncology
- Drive engagements with hospitals in the market
- Development and communication of value messages and value proposition to hospitals and stakeholders within the hospital
- Identification of sources of value for the different hospitals and the different stakeholders within a hospital
- Engage with a wide range of potential users (nurses, pharmacists, technicians, etc.) at sites to assist the technical team in business analysis activities
- Transparent communication of engagement to both the country team and the central team using tools provided by the central team
- Impact of engagements on overarching European strategy
Skills & Experience for the Engagement Manager - Oncology / Healthcare will follow:
- Extensive experience engaging with hospital-level stakeholders within hospitals (understanding of oncology and oncology departments)
- You may have had a Relationship Management / Key Account Management / Solution Sales style background specifically engaging with UK hospitals
- You may have sold insights, business information, consultancy, or technology services beforehand, into healthcare
- Knowledge of hospital landscape
- Contacts within hospitals
- Highly intellectually curious
- Keen for a new challenge
- Fluent in language of the specific country
- Very good knowledge of English (written and verbal)
- Experience working with patient-level data
- Experience working with hospital information systems
- Experience working in the hospital sector in the specific market
- £65,000 - £75,000 Basic Salary, dependant on candidate's background
- The role will also benefit from a bonus, achievable based on the amount of hospitals signed up (the role doesn't have a revenue expectation, the key will be the amount of hospitals signed up)
- Full company benefits suite