Accounts / Tax Assistant
Reporting To: Partner
Our client based in Thame, are an accountancy practice, accounting exclusively for dental professionals.Summary of Duties:
- Prepare sole trader/limited company accounts to draft format.
- Prepare the necessary schedules e.g. drawings, fee income etc
- Produce a list of notes and queries for partner review.
- To try and resolve as many queries as possible with the client.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the accounts following review.
- Prepare management accounts when required.
- Prepare business and/or personal tax computations for review.
- Liaise with director tax regarding annual tax returns, tax payments, reduction in payments on account, tax claims for pension contributions.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries/investigations.
- Prepare PIIds and PSAs as appropriate.
- Deal with any client telephone calls/emails.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.