Credit Controller/Collections Officer
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity based in Central London. They are looking to bring on a proactive Credit Controller/Collections Officer that has a proven and established background within the industry and is able to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
The Credit/collections team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast paced environment.
- Effectively collect outstanding debt by telephone and in writing in a busy department.
- Meet daily targets including call volume, cash collection and call monitoring.
- Dealing with a designated portfolio of cases and conducting investigations into the customer's financial affairs.
- Be able to negotiate payment terms and deal with B2B and B2C cases on an individual basis.
- To improve collection results and contribute to the development and growth of the department.
- Understand and have the ability to adapt the approach towards different client portfolios according to the situation.
- To liaise with and refer any opportunities to the partners within the business.
- Liaise with management to ensure work is completed on a daily basis.
- Work within a team environment and deal with an extensive daily workload.
- Production of monthly client summaries to confirm case progress / asset verification checks
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller or Collection Officer will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.