Risk and Business Improvement Analyst
Our Financial Services client based in Bracknell are seeking a Risk and Business Improvement Analyst to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
We are seeking EXCELLENT COMMUNICATORS who have a GREAT WORK ETHIC with a GOOD ATTITUDE.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure the business consistently delivers the best customer outcomes. The auditing of cases and administration is imperative to assist the Conduct Risk Team achieve their purpose.
- Quality Assurance Checks - To complete assessments of case management in line with the QA & Audit Policy. From this to
identify any potential risks or development areas.
- Complaint Handling - You will log complaints on to our system, send letters within set timelines from our complaint policy and commence investigation on the complaint ensuring that we can make an informed decision on the correct outcome.
- Anti-Money Laundering Checks - To undertake sample checks to ensure that full anti-money laundering due diligence been
undertaken on a variety of accounts.
- Third Party Supplier Management - We have various suppliers which work outside of our business, as part of our team you will need to ensure that they are compliant with our policies and procedures. We will undertake conference calls and quality checks.
- Health & Safety -To assist the Conduct Risk & Business Improvement Team by ensuring compliance across the
business. This will be through various methods such as the work station assessment and the Security Risk Assessment
Our client are VERY open on experience and are happy to TRAIN YOU IN THEIR INDUSTRY on the basis you can offer them DETERMINATION AND WORK ETHIC!!!!!
They are looking to offer between £19,000 - £21,000 DOE + up to £4,500 bonus + benefits + parking.
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WITH THE RECRUITERS ROOM!!!!
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.