Commercial Account Handler
Commercial Insurance Account Handler
£20,000 - £23,000 + benefits
Kent - DA postcode
Long established Commercial Insurance Broking group, with smart offices, easily accessible and welcoming for clients to come in.
It is a thriving environment with 20 + staff, where the team work closely together to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention. Their clients are a mixed range of businesses in the Kent market - shops, offices, small manufacturers, Commercial Property owners, motor fleet etc.
You will be working alongside senior brokers, and have the opportunity to be involved with all aspects of new business quoting and placing, renewals, adjustments, day to day service queries and correspondence, liaison with insurers/underwriters.
Skills & experienced required:
- 2 years + current/recent Commercial Insurance broking experience, with a good grounding in the major classes of Commercial Insurance risk - Property, PL, EL, Business Interruption, Motor Fleet.
- Strong communication skills, confident to build a rapport with clients, confident to identify their risk and insurance requirements.
- Confident to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Able to work in a supportive and collaborative way.
- Cert CII or progress is an advantage and is fully supported.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
Location- good commute for Sidcup-Bexley Heath - Eltham.