Field Service Engineer - East Mids
Field Service Engineering - East Midlands
£26,000 - £28,000 basic + 23 days holiday + excellent benefits + company van + £100 weekly on call allowance
My client specialises in the servicing and support of power solutions in the marine, offshore and power generation industry; with service teams experienced in and dedicated to providing Nationwide maintenance and support to ensure you receive excellent performance, efficiency and reliability from your engines and generators. As well as selling and installing diesel and gas powered engines and generator set packages.
My client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled engineer that wants to join a rapidly growing customer focused business. My client is looking for a Field Sales Executive looking for a permanent full time position within the sales industry sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing field service support for a wide range of Electrical Power Generation (EPG) equipment
- Working on plant equipment ranging from diesel generators, gas engines, rotary UPS and CHP.
- Developing and elaborating new customer relationships in association with the Sales Support team.
- Providing the Company with the flexibility to support a variety of complex systems with servicing, diagnostics, overhaul, commissioning and installations.
- Covering a set area, selling all available products within the company.
- Demonstrable field-sales success in a business sense environment, including experience within both mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of selling within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capability to display a flexible, proactive approach to your work.
- Exceptionally well-organised with experience in prioritising tasks in order to be capable working under pressure.
On offer to the successful candidate is a largely appealing basic salary of £26,000 - £28,000. Including many other benefits such as a Company van and an appealing benefits plan. Furthermore, an on call allowance of £100 per week (being on call 1 out of 3 weeks). In addition to this, working within this quickly growing Company will give you the ability to work well with a dynamic, respectable company within the construction industry, where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
Power Generation, Generators, Diesel Engines, Electrically Biased, Compressors