Clinical Team Leader - CAMHS Wards
CAMHS Professionals are currently seeking an ambitious and experienced registered CAHMS nurse to help lead our clients multidisciplinary team. You’ll be conscientious and will strive to provide high quality care at all times.
Our Client based in Woking treats adolescents between the ages of 13 and 18 across three specialist wards.
We are looking to recruit compassionate clinical leaders for our clients CAMHS unit. As well as managing the team alongside the ward manager, you’ll be ensuring the ward is run efficiently, effectively and in accordance with our clients standards.
- Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Valid in date NMC Registration
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Quality orientation
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Birthday and Anniversary-of-joining leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- All-employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Cover
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
Refer a Friend to CAMHS Professionals
We are offering a bonus of up to £100 for any referral that leads to a successful placement.