New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Programmer who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Rotherham. They are offering the successful Laser Programmer a competitive salary of £26,000 per annum.
Established for over 35 years, our client is one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Programmer to join their team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities as their Laser Programmer:
- To generate nesting programmes for all our Trumpf and Bystronic lasers to support ‘On Time and In Full’ for all customers.
- Create customer parts within the relevant Programming software in an accurate and timely manner
- Maximise sheet utilization
- Communicate with and support all internal customers
- Maintain material stock levels and raise purchase orders
- Expedite material deliveries
- Provide cover as required within scheduling area
- To adhere to all health and safety
- Any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Laser Programmer:
- Previous experience of programming Laser and Plasma cutting machines using Sigmanest and Trutops would be an advantage but not essential.
- Candidates must be proficient with using Microsoft office.
- Good communication and organizational skills are key for this role as is the ability to work part of a team
Laser Programmer Working Hours: Mon to Fri 7am – 4.00pm
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Laser Programmer please click ‘Apply’ now!