Audit & Accounts Senior ACCA/ACA Qualified Milton Keynes 40k
My client in Milton Keynes is seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their busy team. They are one of the top local firms dealing typically with client turnovers of around £25 Million and employing around 160 people.
The successful candidate would need to have a minimum of 3 years’ practice experience and be able to lead on audits from day one. The role has 50/50 split between Audit and Accounts and ideally the candidate would have had experience in both.
The main responsibilities of the Audit/Accounts Senior will include;
- Overseeing the planning and completion of audits for a varied client portfolio
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors
- Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
Depending on experience and skillset, my client can pay in the region of £30,0000 - £40,000 plus benefits to the right candidate.