Qualified Management Accountant
- To work with the Head of Finance to meet the key business objectives
- The production of daily / weekly management reports within the finance function
- To assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting data
- Maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations including AGE Grants
- To assist with segmented reporting and analysis.
- To assist the ATP team with maintaining invoicing on a monthly basis
- To manage the monthly calculation and review of commission for the sales teams
- To liaise with the QAL Finance team on a regular basis to address any issues relating to purchasing, credit control etc.
- To develop and drive through efficient use of systems and processes to support the business
- To help reduce cost and increase profitability
- To assist with financial modelling of growth cases for SFA and SDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
To assist with production of timely and accurate management reports with commentary
To provide detailed analysis on cost reports
Production of monthly forecasts
Dealing with day to day finance queries
To calculate sales commissions
Ensure management reports are prepared in accordance with company accounting policies
Ensure all deadlines are met in terms of reporting
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Experience of producing a full set of Managment Accounts
- Ideally qualified or working towards ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Microsoft Excel - ability to complete V look ups
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have entrepreneurial spirit, have a determined and confident character with of course excellent communication skills.
QA is one of the UK’s leading and most established training companies, with a history stretching back over 30 years. With a client base covering 80% of the FTSE 250, we offer over 1500 courses to over 200,000 customers a year, in everything from technical IT to leadership and management training. In fact, every two out of three Microsoft courses in the UK is delivered by QA.