Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate? Current/previous experience or have a keen interest in Sales? Looking for a career not just a job? Please read on!
Tangent International are working closely with one of their most trusted partners as they look to grow their talented sales teams with the goal of doubling their headcount within the next 2 years.
My client is looking for individuals that want a career, not just a job. Working with this company, in a direct sales position, you will be put on a clear structured career plan with reachable targets, you will have an appraisal and performance review every 6 months to make sure you are in line to achieve your goals. They do not bring in senior individuals from competitors which gives employees the opportunity to be promoted from within.
Upon joining you will be selected to take part in carefully scheduled training programme which is designed to give you a strong understanding of the products and an idea of what you will encounter on a day to day basis.
This will only be the start of your training as it will be continued throughout your development and growth whilst working with one of the world’s largest, most successful and innovative global organisations.
What will I do on a day to day basis?
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory to build your own accounts
- Manage your own diary to follow up on business leads and opportunities
- Be the consultant / advisor to prospects on what products will work well and benefit their organisation
- Meet with clients face to face to understand needs and give product presentations/demonstrations
- You will be meeting and demonstrating the products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Be based in office and customer sites
- Be a problem solver to customise suitable applications for customers
Well known within their industries my client provides you with all the tools and training required to make you a success, all that’s needed from new employees is hard work and commitment, with this the results will follow!
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £26K+
- Company car
- 20 - 25 days holiday
- Clear career development structure
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Appraisal every 6 months
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.
If this has peaked your interest and you would like to learn more, please apply for the role and we will be in contact for a quick confidential chat.