Small Works Manager/Project Manager M&E
My Client is a leading FTSE250 Technical Facilities Management Outsourcing business and is seeking to appoint a proactive Small Works/Project Manager for a prestigious Client with Buildings all around the Derbyshire area. In this varied role you will:
* To manage and deliver small works and projects
* Generate and report against a pipeline of new works
* To effectively manage a team of site based project engineers
* The works to be delivered in a profitable and creditable way whilst ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
* To keep close professional contact with clients and be able to monitor customer satisfaction.
* To ensure the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to.
* To ensure compliance with the Quality Management System and be instrumental in leading and implementing the procedures and instructions with particular attention to the areas of responsibility indicated in the document.
Main duties include:
* To manage projects both efficiently and financially to ensure correct operation
* To prepare estimates and quotations with appropriate back up documentation in
accordance with company procedures.
* Ensure compliance with client specification and standards.
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading Technical Facilities Management organisation and we are offering a very competitive salary/package, personal/professional training through Industry recognised training and excellent progression/development throughout.