Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you an eager marketing or business graduate looking for an exciting career move? Could you thrive as a Social Media Executive keeping up with online trends and producing innovative digital campaigns? If so, read on.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is a growing eCommerce company. Their mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
This is the ideal role for a talented graduate to become a Social Media Executive and develop an incredible career with an exceptional organisation.
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000
- Amazing work space
- Convenient Manchester City Centre location
Our client’s workplace is a breath-taking space in which to advance your career. Created on the sixth floor of one of Manchester’s old (but now refurbished) mills, they have made an open plan space complete with mezzanine balcony, break-out area and decorated in bright, bold colours which enhance the airy feel.
You’ll join an exciting, fast-moving environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to grow personally and professionally. The workforce is diverse, multi-skilled and exceptionally talented, as you would expect from a modern, city centre operation.
What’s more, you will find yourself close to great transport links and all the best that Manchester has to offer, including a considerable array of restaurant and bars, as well as world-class shopping.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be challenged to drive social media engagement for a number of brands across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest. You’ll also maintain an awareness of emerging social media platforms in order to maximise uptake and engagement.
The ins and outs of your role will include:
- Supporting the Social Media and PR Manager in the management of high level social media marketing
- Playing a key role in the planning and execution of social media content
- Building, developing and displaying your knowledge of brands’ tone of voice
- Working alongside key teams to develop and plan social media content
- Partnering with industry influencers and stakeholders to enhance social media effort and brand awareness
- Working to budgets and timeframes
To be considered as a Social Media Executive, you will need:
- At a minimum, a 2:1 at degree-level (or equivalent) in marketing, business or a related subject area
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills and the ability to deliver on time
- An analytical mindset, able to analyse projects, timescales, resource and budgets
A relevant marketing qualification, such as CIM or IDM, would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may title this role Social Media Executive, Graduate Marketing Executive, Social Media Marketing Executive, Social Media Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Assistant, or Social Media Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are eager to learn and an enthusiastic Social Media Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.