A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an international, venture capital backed ecommerce 'start up’. As a business experiencing rapid growth in an ever expansive industry, this really is an excellent role for a dynamic and driven FP&A Analyst looking to add value to their profile. Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, you will have an excellent reference point, commercial insight and regular (expenses paid) international travel. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, so it will be key that you are open to a permanent role and hit the ground running!
This role requires a candidate keen to join the commercial finance and BI team. The ideal individual will have previously demonstrated that they are comfortable business partnering with wider business units to understand the key drivers of financial data. You will have the opportunity to manage the scenario planning & sensitivity analysis before reporting back to the board / stakeholders. Furthermore you will address company strategy/ KPI’s and provide your own commercial insight into how profitability can be increased / costs decreased. Previous experience producing quarterly forecasts and diagnosing methodologies of financial reporting/forecasting will be key. Finally you will assist the business with negotiation and maintenance of supplier contracts & driving efficiencies alongside other ad hoc projects.
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in FP&A / Business partnering roles
- Private Equity / Venture Capital exposure
- Start-up / fast growth business exposure
- Advanced knowledge of excel (essential) & Google Sheets (preffered), manipulating large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- NetSuite exposure (preferred)
- Interest in marketplace business models.