Compliance Assistant - Online Gambling Industry
My client is a leading provider of online Casino games in the igaming industry. They continue to go from strength to strength and are growing exponentially at the moment. This is an amazing opportunity to enter a company at an entry level position and join the fantastic World of Digital Betting!
Reporting to the Compliance Officer, the successful individual will develop an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements within the gambling and e-gaming industry, and will undertake a variety of tasks including: Reviewing and understanding jurisdictional regulations, assist in the planning of activities to ensure compliance activities are delivered in a timely manner, creating of regulatory change and incident reports, reporting compliance requirements and updates to the different business departments, and on occasion liaise with senior management to provide guidance and support from a compliance function perspective.
Developing a thorough knowledge and understanding of the relevant regulations that the business needs to adhere to
Liaising with the business to ensure that laws and regulations within each jurisdiction are complied with Advising the business on gambling and marketing regulations, codes and standards for e-gaming, including advertising and marketing, player protection, AML and responsible gambling.
- Identifying any nonconformity within the business and escalating appropriately
- Supporting the Compliance Officer to ensure that regulatory points/matters are considered throughout all projects lifecycle
- Assisting in writing and implementing internal and external policies, to ensure full regulatory compliance of the business to the relevant regulations and codes of practice
Providing an administrative function to the Compliance team. This includes, but is not limited to; checking and approving marketing content, work tracking, mailbox and daily BAU tasks.
- Build and maintain relationships with the management and staff within the internal IT and other business functions
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Process oriented
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and good attention to detail.
- Proven experience with MS Office tools
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.