Bristol, South West
£22,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
Ambridge Harris has been engaged by a manufacturing SME based in Bristol to secure an Assistant Accountant/Book Keeper.
You will be responsible for:
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance Sheet
- Concur management and journals
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Generally assisting the finance team
In order to apply for the position of Assistant Accountant/Book Keeper you will need to meet the followingcriteria:
- Demonstrable experience using Sage (ideally X3)
- Studying towards or hold an accounting qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven Excel skills
- Attention to detail with highly effective planning, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to bring enthusiasm to day-to-day tasksIn return our client is able to offer a competitive salary between £22,000 and £30,000
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successfulAmbridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.