Alecto Recruitment are seeking a Parts Advisor for a main dealer in Bishop's Stortford
As a Parts Advisor you will be a key part of the Retail Centre. As a Parts Advisors you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. A Parts Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, and deliver on sales targets. They are meticulous with the administration of the parts department, check stock levels and deliveries. As a Parts Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximising sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- Experience with Kerridge an advantage
- A full, clean driving license is essential as the role includes van delivery
£20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience + bonus
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Holly Dewing, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.