I am currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst for my client based in Slough.
My client is a market leading organisation based in Slough. They are looking for a Risk Analyst to join their team.
The Risk Analyst duties will include:
- Review and quantify the value of risks within sales and logistics offers/contracts
- Perform "Know your Customer/Supplier"
- Verify that treasury transactions are confirmed and executed correctly
- financial exposure reports, cash flow forecasting, credit rating, cash flow and any other ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Provide model development services where there is a requirement
- Review and interrogate sustainability reporting KPI's as submitted by operational sites and ensure data backed up and supported by appropriate and robust data sets.
- Review, monitor, and report SAP user activities, authorisations and profiles to ensure appropriate access control and segregation of duties have been considered and any conflicts or deviations are identified and recommendations for risk mitigation considered.
For the Risk Analyst role my client is looking for someone with:
- The successful candidate will be a degree holder in Law, Economics or Mathematics
- Risk, legal or accounting related qualifications and skills desirable
- A minimum of two year's experience of working in an operational risk or compliance role
- Good working knowledge of KYC and SAP
- Demonstrate knowledge of quantitative risk analysis
- Visual Basic skills being highly desirable
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Knowledge of advanced risk management analysis techniques
- Experience of SAP or other ERP systems desirable
For the Risk Analyst role my client is offering:
- Competitive salary up to £30k depending on experience
- Great work benefits including Pension, Health care etc
- Parking on site..and much more!!