Job Description (main duties and responsibilities):
• determines what goods need to be sourced;
• devises purchasing policies;
• negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers and draws up contract documents;
• arranges for quality checks of incoming goods and ensures suppliers deliver on time;
• interviews suppliers representatives and visits their manufacturers;
• searches and identifies new products and suppliers.
The location of the job:
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
· experience in the Europe tyre market for more than 5 years in managerial positions;
· good knowledge of the tyre market - volume, segmentation, competitive environment, distribution channels;
· knowledge of China's tyre market: export structure, quality standards, export price formation structure;
· availability of training certificates from the largest Chinese manufacturers of truck tyres;
· willingness to frequent business trips to China.
The closing date for applications:
17 June 2017