Compliance Monitoring Manager
Our client, a retail banking firm based in London are looking for an Outsource Monitoring Manager.
This role will be part of the 1LOD for the divisions risk governance framework. You will manage the team who provide oversight of all outsourced parties. This includes oversight, collection and analysis of MI and undertaking monitoring reviews.
- Manage and develop a team of Regulatory associate and analysts.
- Manage the Risk Assessment process used to inform the Outsource Monitoring Plan (OMP).
- Ensure that the review plan, including due diligence remains on course, is appropriately risk based, resourced and is subject to quarterly review.
- Ensure that all tests detailed in the plan are completed on schedule, to the required compliance standards and appropriate audit records are maintained.
- Liaise with Compliance division on remedial actions, on reviews and on regulatory returns.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and analysis over all management information provided by partners.
- Be responsible for ensuring all outsource monitoring deliverables are tracked and monthly reports are provided to EXCO and Board, including review on plan progress, identified risks and trends.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- An understanding of compliance issues impacting payment and financial services.
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to both junior and senior staff as well as outsourced partners.
- The ability to draft reports in a clear and concise manner, suitable for the senior management and external distribution.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.